Sunday, November 25, 2012

Llama Lacquers Holiday Collection

Well hello ladies!!  I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I have blogged.  Wow how life has gotten away from me!  But I am back and I have some great news for everyone :-)  Llama Lacquers has a new Holiday collection based on the best Christmas story in the world, A Christmas Story.  It has long been a tradition in my family to watch this movie only a few hundred times on Christmas day.  I love the characters, the simple story line, and the awesomely descriptive and exaggerated voice over of an adult Ralphie. There were so many inspirations for this line I had trouble narrowing it down but in the end I went with some of the most famous parts of the movie.  I have many pictures to show you and even a manicure for each.  I am quite pleased with the outcome of these colors and I think they all look so festive! Take a look and then let me know what you think.



From left to right:
* Deranged Easter Bunny-a gold base with tiny rose hex and gold square glitters
* Triple Dog Dare-a clean base with fine rainbow, large white and bright blue hex glitters
* You'll Shoot Your Eye Out-a clear base with red bar, large white, gun metal grey, and red hex glitters
* Fra-Gee-Lay-a clear base with gold bar, small black hex, and square black glitters
* Daddy's Gonna Kill Ralphie-a clear base with fine white, red bar, and red and green hex glitters
* Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra-a clear base with white, red, silver, and aqua glitters

Here is a closer look at each

Deranged Easter Bunny



Base-Milani Gold Dust & Milani Black Swift
Glitter-Deranged Easter Bunny
Nail Art-It's So easy Stripers


Triple Dog Dare



Base-Sally Hansen Brilliant Blush
Glitter-Triple Dog Dare
Accent Nail-Spoiled Correction Tape base & stamp m59 using Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue
My nails are all all weird so this translucent polish doesn't cover up the yellow good enough.  Alas, there must always be something weird going on :-P

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out




Spoiled Correction Tape & You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
Fra-Gee-Lay



Sinful Colors This Is It & Fra-Gee-Lay
I love this one as it also dupes as a Steelers polish. In fact these are my mom's hands and we are watching the Steelers game today :-)

Daddy's Gonna Kill Ralphie



NYC Tribeca Silver & Daddy's Gonna Kill Ralphie

Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra



Finger Paints & Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra

So, which one is your favorite?  These make great stocking stuffers in the minis and starting tonight I will have 15mL available! 

Cyber Monday sale starts tonight and everything will be 20% off.  Also, the holiday collection will have a straight shipping fee of $2.50 no matter how many you buy.  Hope to see you there!!









6 comments:

  1. They really look like Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Crazy Nail Lady! It's been ages! I've been here once and a while and... where is she? Good that u'r back again =D
    Well, it's about X-mas time and these swatches are nice indeed... I'm amazed with all these glitters, they're stunning and really X-mas like!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are tooooo sweeet! I have been away for quite a while...it's nice to know you were checking in on me though :-) The last two months have been super hectic, but I hope to get back to blogging more. I miss it!

      Delete
  3. The Holiday Polishes look amazing!!
    I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the details on my blog :D
    http://ourpaintedworld.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/liebster-blog-award/
    ♥ OurPaintedWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I have done the Liebster Award before....but maybe I will do it again :-) Can't wait to see your L mani this Wednesday! I always look forward to them!

      Delete